Use the CDP-BNCFSC BNC to screw terminal adaptor for experimenting or quick field repairs without the need of specialty crimp tools. All you need is a wire stripper and a small slotted screwdriver. A must-have in the field on in the lab, this handy adaptor is sure to be a time saver. Simply strip insulation from wires, trim and tighten the set screws accordingly. Contact positions are clearly marked on adaptor body. ***These are not Baluns***
- Quickly terminate BNC connections without specialty tools
- Slotted set screws allow use of common tools
- Industry standard BNC connector for interoperability
- Sturdy over-molded housing provides long life
- Compact design for use in tight spaces
There are no reviews yet.