The CMP-HC6AS shielded modular industrial field plugs are designed for use in industrial environments where physical demands and EMI/RFI interference is high. A clever design allows for high reliability termination in the field or production line with common tools.
The key to performance and ease of assembly is the wire management insert(s) which are clearly color coded and provide firm wire retention. Two types are included in the kit to accommodate 24-26 AWG and 22-23 AWG conductors. When the shield cover is combined with the base, as 360-degree tight shield is achieved. These plugs are surprisingly easy to use to achieve reliable termination of FTP and SFTP twisted pair cable.
- 50 micro-inch gold plating on contact surfaces provides mating cycle durability
- EIA/TIA 568B color coding
- 360 degree shield with robust cable compression nut
- Organizer plus loading bar for superior pair dressing and trimming
- Designed to meet Cat6A performance requirements, EN50173 / ISO IEC 11801